2010年3月25日星期四

how embarrasing!!

yesterday,

i studied piano at my piano teacher's home

actually my mood is like normal la .

but when started to do my piano work,

i cant understand it n cant do it well

thn i blame myself.

i felt im very a useless girl

i cant done my thing well

i felt very sorry to my piano teacher

coz she was a very very very best teacher

i cant make her feel disappointed to me

At the same time,

i going to present my song

but cant do well

i felt very very very sad in the time

i had strive to stop my eye drop,

but it too late

i cried in front my teacher

my teacher was shocked

asked me what happen

y u cry

y??

thn i answer her

i very unused ,

i very sad:(
.................

on the way went to home,

inside my car

i still cried

until arrived home

same!

i still cried

becoz my heart really unhappy n ....
.......................

没有评论:

发表评论